Time for a Fork, Wine License Change, etc.

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Sat Feb 9 23:01:34 CST 2002

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Guy L. Albertelli wrote:

> Suggestion,
>
> Why don't we each think about these issues some more (say about a week). And
> in that time actually do some development.
>
> Guy

Right.  Mr. Glass:

Put up or shut up.  If you don't have the balls\h\h\h\h\hcourage to
contribute to an open-source project because you fear it might go LGPL
and "taint" your commercial output, I pity you.  I think it is rather
you have nothing to contribute.

Guy,

Thanks.  It is a comfort to me to see someone working with his brain
instead of a shovel.

Lawson

It is better to be lucky than good. - J. A. Soucy
---

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.