Direct 3D 8.0 Wrapper for OpenGL Open Sourced

Gavriel State gav at transgaming.com
Tue Feb 12 11:47:44 CST 2002

Damjan Lango wrote:

> Just found this on http://www.osnews.com/:
>
> Direct 3D 8.0 Wrapper for OpenGL Open Sourced
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=613
>
> Not sure what is the license, but maybe it could
> be incorporated to wine as an alternative to the
> transgaming's version.

Well, you're welcome to try, but their 'library' seems to
consist mostly of stubs and Microsoft's own code.  There
is very very little there. The prospect is certainly not
keeping me up at nights.  8-)

It might be better to help find us more subscribers so that
we can release our real, working code to the WineHQ tree.

 -Gav

--
Gavriel State, CEO
TransGaming Technologies Inc.