shellexecute patch

Andreas Mohr andi at
Thu Feb 14 12:14:28 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 11:57:55AM +0100, Rein Klazes wrote:
> Needed for Visual Studio.NET installer.
> Changelog:
> 	dlls/shell32	: shell.c
> 	In ShellExecute16, make sure there is a space between command
> 	and parameters.
Hmm, I suspect that might be wrong.
(in case your ShellExecute16() is being called by ShellExecute(), that is)

ShellExecute() was supposed to call WinExec() instead of WinExec16()
(long filename support).

I wrote a ShellExecute patch some weeks ago that didn't get applied,
probably because there were compile warnings.

But I might be wrong and your patch is completely independent of mine.

Tel. +49 7159 800604