Jeremy makes a persuasive argument for LGPL

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 15 13:19:20 CST 2002

At this time, I'm not a developer since i released
no code for the moment, but I'm a contributor
in the sense I made some bug reports.

But if I will release some code, this will be under a
xGPL license. If there are forks, that's a good point,
but only if the developer makes reference to the
original code.

Time of reinventing the wheel in every program is over
! xGPL is here !