BSD, Gav, LGPL, Jeremy, and business

winedev at admdev.com winedev at admdev.com
Fri Feb 15 21:45:50 CST 2002

My only issue is that both you and Patrik have made your views more than
known, and it's obvious you hate the GPL and GPL-style licenses with a
vengance.. for whatever reason (which, as someone who has worked on
commercial projects involving the GPL, are not - in my experiance and
opinion - based in any substanciated fact whatsoever)..

So now you've made your point, constantly, how about we just take it for
granted that for every email sent to the list saying 'the gpl is good
because...' you and Patrik will reply with 'No! It's evil, RMS is satan,
viral licensing, noone will use it, blah blah blah'....

The amount of traffic going in to my mailbox will half then :)

 - Ender