I've tried to change keyboard table.. No good...

Björn Róbertsson brobertsson15 at netscape.net
Mon Feb 18 09:43:52 CST 2002

Please give us a solution! I see that the only "solution" for this has
been Thomas' Quinots patch for x11lib, which only works for XFree 3.3.1
which is only available in some ancient ... well considering we'd prefer
to run RedHat 7.X or SuSE 7.X or Mandrake 8.X running RH 5.0 is somewhat
too old...

I've done the Xmodmap thing and it does work for me, but I cannot
suggest Linux as an alternative desktop solution.

Bjorn Robertsson
bjornr at nyherji.is