License change vote results

Roger Fujii rmf at lookhere.com
Tue Feb 19 11:05:50 CST 2002

Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.com> wrote:

> The obvious result of this vote is that my previous conclusion was
> wrong: there is clearly widespread support in the community for a
> copyleft-style license. With 2 out of 3 contributors in favor of the
> switch, and less than 15% opposed to it, it's clear that we are going
> to proceed with the change.

As a curiosity, what % of the voters are affiliated with
codeweavers?   I realize that they are a significant contributer, but
as you are using the word "community", it's fair to ask
  a) how big that number is in total
  b) if there are large components in that number, they should
     be at least quantified.

-r