License change vote results

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Feb 19 13:30:48 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 01:28:40PM -0600, Jeremy White wrote:

> > Hmm. I had probably Uwe's requests for wine-license in mind more than
> > anything else, so must have missed that. But should we change the list
> > name now?
>
> I don't think it's worth changing now; it's a pretty minor difference,
> IMHO.
No, I don't think so.

It actually is a not-so-minor difference.

Legal stuff would include porting issues, legal action, stuff resulting
from damages (yeah, I know, unlikely, since the license highly forbids
that), ...
--> far more useful than -license.

If you don't mind changing it, then it might be a good idea to do that
before it's too late and too many people have subscribed. ;-)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/