Bye

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Tue Feb 19 17:10:35 CST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Gerard Patel wrote:

> Ring down the curtains, the farce is over ;-)
>
> I will unsubscribe from wine lists in a few days. If anyone of
> the contributors has a problem with the few lines of code I wrote
> for Wine, they should not hesitate to send me a mail in my
> personal inbox, I'll try to understand what I was trying to do
> and if I succeed I'll explain :-)

I'm sorry.  If I had known a copyleft would offend you so, maybe I would
have voted another way, not that it would have mattered, I think.  I am
only a very small animal.

Won't you wait a bit and see what kind of copyleft we can cobble up?
I don't think anyone wants it to be very oppressive at all.

Thank you for your contributions to Wine, and the help you've given me
and many other Wine developers and users.  I hope you will count me
among your friends, whatever happens.

Lawson

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.    - Dylan Thomas

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.