Article about Wine license

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Wed Feb 20 17:20:03 CST 2002

Good article. I plan to write some things about this entire
affair as well. It is painfully clear, from this incident,
that Stallman's propaganda has taken root very deeply and
must be debunked. Codeweavers, in particular, has apparently
been so completely deceived by Stallman & Co. that it is
about to destroy its own business by moving to LGPL. This
is very sad and extremely disheartening. In the meantime,
I'll be encouraging an X11-licensed fork of WINE. If none
occurs, I'll drop all support for WINE and move my clients
off it and onto VMWare.

--Brett Glass