Codeweavers' integrity (or lack thereof)

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Wed Feb 20 18:54:53 CST 2002

At 05:12 PM 2/20/2002, Jeremy White wrote:

>Brett, I have long held a personal preference for
>LGPL.

That's not what you told me, face-to-face, when we met in
October. In fact, aAt that time, you said that you had opted
for the X11 license over the objections of one of your investors.
Could it be that, being short on cash, you have now caved in to
pressure on the part of one or more fanatical investors? This is
one of the few explanations I can see for your sudden about-face.

--Brett Glass