GetStdHandle Problem

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Thu Feb 21 13:26:54 CST 2002

> If there's a problem in Wine to get this function work, I'd like to know
> if,  apart from updating Wine, I can do any change in the source code in
> order to make the program work.
yes.

> In addition, I'd like to know which libraries should I add to the linker
> process to get the symbols resolved ?
well, I thought you said all your symbols were resolved, aren't they ?

but, first of all, since you didn't answer my previous questions, I'd
suggest using the prefered way for compiling winelib applications (which
should deal indeed with C++ initializations issues)

look at http://wine.codeweavers.com/docs/winelib-user/ for the details
(in peculiar, winemaker and --wrap option).

HTH

A+