DirectInput -> Keyboard -> GetDeviceState

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Sun Feb 24 04:55:52 CST 2002

On Sat, 23 Feb 2002, Arjen Nienhuis wrote:

> +/* use MapVirtualKey for dik < 0x80
> +   for dik >= 0x80 use this table.

Well, better. I still think it might be better to make MapVirtualKey
handle codes above 0x80 itself, but I'm not sure.

By the way, the problems we have with MapVirtualKey not having an
one-to-one mapping might be solved by implementing map mode 3 (see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/keybinpt_0hfd.asp).

> +   MapVirtualKey returns the wrong values for the numpad,
> +   so those are here also.

This probably depends on the Num Lock state, or it's a Wine bug. But
perhaps this might also be fixed if we used map mode 3?