Codeweavers' integrity (or lack thereof)

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Feb 25 15:32:58 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 02:28:20PM -0700, Brett Glass wrote:
> At 10:57 AM 2/21/2002, Andreas Mohr wrote:
>
> >One last good hint to you:
> >find another "suitable" license to actually *promote* for Wine use
>
> I have: the existing one. Any license which is viral, confiscatory, or
> anti-business is inappropriate and will be detrimental to WINE.
You might actually have a point here.

I'm not much in favour of a license change, but if there's enough reason to
believe that a "new" license boosts Wine's productivity, then I'm all
for it.

(damn, seems I forgot to setup my *plonk* ;-)

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/