linux from scratch

Shane Shields locutusenterprises at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 15:33:33 CST 2002

Never underestimate the power of stupidity and naievity, especially as
projects like 'Linux from scratch' are getting popular.

FYO i built my system using linux from scratch and it runs better than the
redhat 6.2,7.1,7.2 distributions (insert preferred dist) no core dumps AT
ALL. my directorys are posixs standard and i know more about linux than
someone who just puts in a cd and answers some questions and ends up with
some flakey bloatware. a stupid or naieve person CANNOT install linux from
scratch but they can from a redhat cd. everybody can drive a car but not
everyone can fix  or build one.

Shane Shields

--
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source