linux from scratch

Shane Shields locutusenterprises at
Tue Feb 26 15:33:33 CST 2002

Never underestimate the power of stupidity and naievity, especially as
projects like 'Linux from scratch' are getting popular.

FYO i built my system using linux from scratch and it runs better than the
redhat 6.2,7.1,7.2 distributions (insert preferred dist) no core dumps AT
ALL. my directorys are posixs standard and i know more about linux than
someone who just puts in a cd and answers some questions and ends up with
some flakey bloatware. a stupid or naieve person CANNOT install linux from
scratch but they can from a redhat cd. everybody can drive a car but not
everyone can fix  or build one.

Shane Shields

To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at