[Shrinker] Another landmine

Robert Baruch autophile at starband.net
Wed Jan 2 14:28:22 CST 2002

Hi Dan,

> "Windows NT/2000 Native API Reference" by Gary Nebbett
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578701996/
> according to my friend who wrote one of the competitors
> to Shrinker.

I don't know... I looked at its index on amazon.com, and it had no
reference to LdrAccessResource. So I suspect this book gives no
information about the undocumented aspects of Windows, and probably
regurgitates (like so many other API books) the online documentation.

There's also a book called "Undocumented Windows NT". That would probably
be the best hope of understanding LdrAccessResource, but without being
able to flip through it, I don't know if they cover it.

--Rob