We *really* need a development model change !

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 2 17:14:31 CST 2002

Running test1.pl returns to me :

[syl at snoop winetest]$ cd /c/winetest
[syl at snoop winetest]$ perl test1.pl
Can't locate wine.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at test1.pl line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at test1.pl line
8.---

Andriy Palamarchuk <apa3a at yahoo.com> a écrit : > The
final attempt to solicit feedback for my

name=winetest.tar.gz