Wine Tasklist

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at fujitsu-siemens.com
Fri Jan 4 04:51:26 CST 2002

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Francois Gouget wrote:

> > >  * Move the winsock16 code to wsock32
> > Is anybody working on this right now?
>    I am not working on it currently and I am not aware of anyone else
> working on it. Go ahead!

What you propose means that winsock16 will be "owned" by winsock32,
which will, in turn, forward most calls to ws2_32 (as it does now),
right ?

I don't know if I'll be able to sort this out, because my understanding
of the Wine linking issues and the spec files is yet very limited.
To make matters worse, the Winsock code has some problems with symbol
clashes between system headers and wine headers.

I'll see what I can do.

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409