Lindows screenshots

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Fri Jan 4 04:48:14 CST 2002

Hi,

I just got this - Lindows released 2 screenshots of their Lindows:
www.lindows.com/screenshots

Now, IF they did use wine (and thats a big if - from the screenshots they're
running either Office 2K or office XP, Internet Explorer, the fonts looks
like MS TTF fonts, and I think those screenshots are modified a bit - look at
the 2nd screenshots, behind the start menu - look at the "file/edit/view"
menu - it should be alligned to the left) and they'll contribute some parts
of their wine to the standard wine - then wine will be in much better shape
then what is it today.

Hetz