Debugger set breakpoint with full filename

Bill Medland medbi01_1 at accpac.com
Thu Jan 10 13:20:10 CST 2002

"Bill Medland" <medbi01_1 at accpac.com> wrote in message
news:7f1b.3c3dbd2f.43c63 at wine2.winehq.com...
> I've spent time looking for the answer and trying the (to me) obvious
> options and now I give in.
>
> How, in the debugger, do I specify "Set a break point at DllMain of
> E:\BIN.50A\..MYDLL.DLL"
> without the debugger complaining about syntax etc.?
>
> If someone answers then I am prepared to add the info to debugger.sgml
>
> Bill

OK.  To break at function foo of dll E:\somepath\MyDll.DLL

break MYDLL.DLL.foo

I'll update the file.

NOW the real question.

I am chasing a bug which makes no sense.  I want to single-step through the
DLL's DllMain but since it isn't exported the debugger can't get its address
(I presume) so I can't set it as a break point.
Is there a way to figure out what it's address is?

Bill