first contribution

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Jan 13 17:15:40 CST 2002

James Juran wrote:

> Dan Kegel wrote:
> >
> > http://www.winehq.com/dev.shtml#sourcetree says...
> >
> > I think that page needs some improvment.  Hmm, how about ...
>
> Thanks.  I revised this a bit and added it to
> http://www.winehq.com/dev.shtml.  It should be get updated out of the
> CVS repository soon.  I left out the non-CVS patch generation
> instructions to save space, since we want to encourage developers to use
> CVS.  Please let me know what you think.

Looks good.  I would also suggest:
* add "Submitting Patches" to the table of contents, with a hyperlink,
  so I can link to it.
* Spring cleaning: get rid of the "policies" heading and the
  "daily build and test" section, and set the "Submitting Patches"
  section apart with <hr>'s
* Formatting: I'd suggest <blockquote> or <pre> around example code
  rather than <br>.

Thanks for tidying that up!
- Dan