dlls/ntdll/cdrom.c breaks portability

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Jan 14 12:10:22 CST 2002

   Hi,

   I sent fixes for these errors yesterday. See an email called
"FreeBSD: cdrom.c compilation fixes" in wine-patches. Most of these look
like simple typos. I am hoping that you can confirm that:

 * CDIOPREVENT instead of CDIOCPREVENT (lots of CDIOCxxx everywhere else)
 * AUDIO_STATUS_IN_PAUSED instead of AUDIO_STATUS_PAUSED
 * CD_AS_PLAY_AUDIO_COMPLETED instead of CD_AS_PLAY_COMPLETED
 * and all the others are because the structure being used has a union
named 'what' instead of it being nameless.

                     Avoid the Gates of Hell - use Linux.