Filesystem Regression Test, was: Re: RESEND: Fix return value ...

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jan 15 07:26:53 CST 2002

    Dmitry> If anybody could provide some hints how to integrate it into the
    Dmitry> winetest system, I and other people will certainly appreciate
    Dmitry> it.

GetSystemDirectory seems easier then other filesystemn functions, as you
know exactly what to get. Other functions, like GetLongPathname has zillions
of possible combinations of dots, slashes and backslashes that complicates
things enormous. I think only by comparing test output produced with Wine
and Win32 we can see whether Wine behaves right.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de