C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed Jan 16 11:57:41 CST 2002

Andriy Palamarchuk <apa3a at yahoo.com> writes:

> As we discussed before we can define platform at
> runtime, so do we really need the WINETEST_PLATFORM
> switch? This is one more thing to break. Somebody will
> eventually mess with the switch when they run the test
> application manually.

Well, that's the point, so that you can change the platform to see
what happens. I needed that to test my todo implementation without
having to reboot under Windows.

> Automatic platform definition is pretty reliable.

I don't think checking for a Wine registry key is reliable at
all. Nothing prevents someone from having this key under Windows.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com