C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed Jan 16 13:00:49 CST 2002

Andriy Palamarchuk <apa3a at yahoo.com> writes:

> More reliable than environment variable anyway.
> Nothing prevents someone from forgetting to set
> correct value to the environment variable before
> running test application :-)

This will be taken care of by the test environment. You don't need to
set the variable when running make test, but you have the possibility
to set it if you want to override the default for whatever reason.
I don't see why we should impose a less flexible solution that won't
be more robust anyway.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com