struct async-private - now tested and cleaned up

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Wed Jan 16 14:13:37 CST 2002

Martin Wilck <Martin.Wilck at fujitsu-siemens.com> writes:

> It is a polished resubmit of my former posting, without the GetOverlappedResult() stuff
> which will follow in a separate patch. It is against clean CVS 2002-01-15.
>
> I would be really grateful if this patch was applied, because it is a prerequisite for me to
> get going with Winsock2 overlapped IO.

The comm.c part doesn't apply, are you sure this is against a clean
CVS?  You should probably consider using cvs diff, it helps making
sure you do the diff against the right file.

Also note that because of dll separation you cannot use functions like
register_async() from winsock. If absolutely necessary they could be
exported, but I think it would be much better to use straight server
calls (and in theory these functions shouldn't be used from comm.c
either).

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com