16 bit menus

lawson_whitney at juno.com lawson_whitney at juno.com
Wed Jan 16 19:33:20 CST 2002

Good day!

Last time but one I tested juno 1.49 for regressions in 16 bit comms, it
downloaded a new list of access numbers.  Next it presented me with the
attached menu (well, I attached a trace of it making the menu), which it
expects me to work through and select a new number.  Unfortunately, the
menu seems to be either 0 or 1 pixels high and I can't find any of the
controls in there.  If somebody can tell me what parameter to what
function provokes this, maybe I can work out a way to fix it.  Of
course, anybody who knows what [s]he is doing with menus is welcome to
fix it, too.  I have used this menu with this app, but not for perhaps a
year.

Lawson