What are you really aiming to do with winetest?

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Jan 17 15:41:53 CST 2002

Patrik Stridvall <ps at leissner.se> writes:

> Oh, well, I don't really have any strong feelings in
> any direction. But it would be easier if you told me
> how you wanted it.

Let's leave it that way for now.

> Should we have them as the default imported function in say kernel32.pm
> or should each test that wants a easier to use version declare it
> in the test itself.

Definitely in the test itself, and with a different name. We want
GlobalGetAtomNameA to call the corresponding kernel function directly,
not have some kind of hidden wrapper that transforms arguments; this
would make it impossible to find out what's going on.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com