C testing framewok. Updated. SystemParametersInfo unit test.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Jan 17 16:50:17 CST 2002

Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> writes:

>     And having a single test that can be used to test both A and W
> reduces code duplication, which helps maintainability and reduces the
> amount of work we have to do.

...and makes sure that the W functions are never actually tested with
Unicode input. It's not enough to simply pass converted ASCII strings
to the W functions, we have to test with real Unicode to check for
lossy W->A->W conversions, surrogate handling, non-spacing chars, etc.
The functions *are* really different and have different testing
requirements.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com