sparc solaris build

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Tue Jan 22 15:56:56 CST 2002

Hi Srdjan,

Few weeks ago I asked for a friend of mine which wanted to do exactly what
you're trying to do - so I suggest you browse the archive to read those old
emails..

Also, could you (when you're reaching some milestone in this port) give back
the diffs please? or is this a closed source project? I know lots of people
who got those blade machines who would love to run Wine.

Thanks,
Hetz