Patch that broke SetFileAttributes

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Sat Jan 26 12:06:11 CST 2002

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 06:55:52PM +0100, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> Anyway, the installer shouldn't matter at all.
> What matters is writing a very good test program to find a way
> to support every possible combination as well as possible.
Hmm, I think the solution here would be to simply
add a check for a read-only medium at this place and to conditionally
return FALSE or TRUE.
Just use DRIVE_FindDriveRoot() on full_name.long_name to get the drive,
then check its flags for read-only e.g. via DRIVE_GetFlags().

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/