A new SDL back-end we've been toying with

Gavriel State gav at transgaming.com
Sat Jan 26 22:49:15 CST 2002

Hi everyone,

We just put this together for some testing, and thought that someone might
find it handy.  I'm not submitting it to wine-patches, since we haven't
tested it on the most recent winehq tree, but it should be pretty easy to
integrate in.  It's not 100% complete by any means, but it has both GDI
bitmap and DDraw support.  We can vouch that it runs some of the DDraw
samples, but beyond that, who knows.

That said, the SDL driver should be a useful alternative to the ttydrv
for testing purposes.

 -Gav

--
Gavriel State, CEO