Sooo quiet...

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Jan 28 11:10:24 CST 2002

... I feel like starting a flamewar, just to get some
traffic on this list :)

Speaking of which, I figured I should rattle Alexandre's cage :)
So here I go:

Wine's been around for 8 (_eight_) years (how time flies)! It is my
understanding that we're approaching the 1.0 status. I say, let's change
the versioning scheme, just to give the outside world a feeling of
progress. Really, I think the current scheme kindda hurts us on a PR
level.

We can start with something like 0.90.0. This should give us plenty
numbers to the upcoming 1.0, don't you think?

--
Dimi.