Fwd: Total Annihilation

David Elliott dfe at tgwbd.org
Mon Jan 28 17:10:07 CST 2002

On 2002.01.28 09:03 Daniel Davis wrote:
> Hi guys,  I sent this to the wine-users list but didn't get any response
> so I
> thought maybe you could answer this.  I am simply trying to figure out
> why
> Total Annihilation keeps terminating with a code 21.  I would prefer to
> know
> where the list of errors is so that I can solve these on my own without
> needing to pester people all the time. :-)
>
> Daniel

Could you be more vague?

I have no idea what the value of the wine return code can be.  So if you
are talking about something like printing out the value that the wine
program returned from the shell after running it.. I dunno what to tell
you.

Now if you are talking about some message, well the error code is most
likely a Windows one, which you could find in the include/winerror.h
file.  Doing a quick look through that shows that ERROR_NOT_READY is
defined to windows error code 21.

For Linux error codes EISDIR corresponds to error code 21 (from
/usr/include/asm/errno.h).

I would suggest that you stick to the wine-users list unless you plan on
helping to develop Wine.  Not that we don't like you, but this list is for
developer traffic which /sometimes/ includes /detailed/ bug reports.  Look
in the wine documentation on how to use debugmsg effectively and so on and
post an appropriate trace to wine-users.  Generally one of the developers
who monitors wine-users will take the detailed bug report and do something
about it.  Usually involving posting the relevant information to this list
(wine-devel).

-Dave