Fwd: Total Annihilation

Daniel Davis planetes at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 19:22:21 CST 2002

Sorry,

I feel like an idiot..  I didn't even think about return codes inside the
program which you wouldn't have any control over.  I was assuming it was a
wine generated code.  (blatantly incorrect assumption now that I'm coherent)..

Well, I guess that's what I get for trying to think while being exhausted.
Actually, I am reasonably certain it's more of a setup issue than a bug.  I
am interested in helping the development effort but I am just getting started
using Wine so I didn't want to ask too many stupid questions without knowing
enough about the codebase.  I would like to point out that I have 7 years
experience programming in C and 4 in C++ and I'm perfectly competent.  But we
all have to start somewhere.

I think I've figured out the problem though.  It's not finding a DLL in the
same directory as the executable.

Daniel