New to wine

Patrik Stridvall ps at
Wed Jan 30 04:45:53 CST 2002

> All wine headers seem to declare function pointers like
> <return value> WINAPI (*<function pointer name)(<parameter list>)
> Visual C 5 does not like the WINAPI (eg __stdcall) outside of
> the brackets and requires:
> Maybe there is someone on this list which can give me an
> direct answer to this.

If you want to compile with Visual C++ you will have to do
something like below.

#ifdef __GNUC__

And replace all WINAPI function with:

Hmm. That reminds me. I experimented with this some year ago but I
have no distinct memory of asking Alexandre whether he wanted a
patch that does this for Wine. Then I forgot about it.

Will you accept a patch that does this?