Fix for MoveFileExA

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Jan 31 13:25:32 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 07:50:53PM +0100, Gerhard W. Gruber wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:52:55 -0600, Aric Stewart <aric at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> >This i have seen alot, andreas (and others) are working on a utility that will
> >process this wininit file. I have talked to alexandre and we both agree that it is
> >something that probably should not be in wine itself.
>
> Why not? In Win98 there is a Wininit.exe that surely will do this because
> certain files can't be moved when windows is already running. Since Wine
> doesn't have this restriction I added the code to process this in the startup
> somewhere after "if(isbootthread)" because I thought it appropriate there.

Please, please, please not even more duplication !
I really don't want to know how many times wininit.ini stuff has been
implemented/semi-implemented/...

If you *really* want to do some stuff, then get
http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/download/winebootup.tar.bz2
and start improving its wininit.ini handling
(this needs improving, AFAIK).

Questions ? Just ask.

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.nexgo.de/andi.mohr/