Using win dll with wine

psuchomel at volny.cz psuchomel at volny.cz
Mon Jul 1 14:08:31 CDT 2002

I can not simply transfer this code from Windows (under them it is
compilable and working) to Wine, because this code is bridge beetwen
my Java app and this dll. Because it depends on Windows natives of
Sun JVM, it can not be directly run under Linux. My problem: How to
brand (?) part of Wine, to be able use this dll f.e. with Qt Canvas
or X11 rendering?. The example shows only some of the simpliest
parts of this one, primary it is used as native rendering engine
(and this engine exist only as dll for Windows, I do not expect
there will be version for Linux in suitable time for me).   Petr