Removed extra , from enum declarations

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Jul 2 16:03:59 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 03:39:04PM -0400, Gregg Mattinson wrote:
> Resubmitting because I forgot to attach the file.  Sorry.  I'm also sorry about
> the large number of posts today.
You feel sorry about WHAT !?
Heck, I guess you might have a minimalistic reason to feel sorry
once you manage to crash the mailing list server due to sending
way too many patches, but until that happens... ;-)

Have a nice day !

--
"My attitude is, everybody should try competing with Microsoft once in their life. Once."
- Marc Andreessen, former Netscape lead employee, in a "browser wars" interview