Graphical Configuration-Tool for wine.conf

Clemens Eisserer ceisserer at utanet.at
Sat Jul 6 17:44:58 CDT 2002

Hi!

I'm one of two web-masters of www.linux-wine.de . Many people in our
forum asked for a graphical frontend to the wine.config.
And because google didnt find anything, I've just wrote a prototype. Its
written in Java, is compiled to a native-Linux program via gcj and uses
java-gtk as toolkit. It is nearyl as fast as a C++ program, but coding
is much faster und easier. And (for all GNU-fanatics) its fully
GPL-compatible....

My problem is, that I dont know all options of the config-file. Till now
I only implemented the options which stands in my wine-config, including
the ;-Entries. Only the specific-program settings are not iplemented,
its too hard to make this part GUI-based (I'm so sorry, but my english
is terrible). Is there somewhere an overview over all avaible options?

Is such a tool already avaible, or an existing codebase?

Please note that Jine (Jawy after the rewrite) isnt ready for use. O.K
it does work, but the code is awful and I'm currently working on a rewrite.

May I ask wine-questions for this tool at this list?

Thx , Linuxhippy