Debugger

Massimo max at veneto.com
Mon Jul 8 03:20:59 CDT 2002

Hmmm.... I fiddled a bit with winedbg and found it awful to use....
Maybe I'm too comfortable with visual debuggers :-)
There's no plan to make a graphical front-end to it, for example extending DDD or
better GVD ?
I had a look at GVD sources and docs, and it shouldn't be too difficult to add a
supported debugger... It has a quite good support for many external debuggers....
I see only une problem on it, as it seems to me that winedbg opens a new xterm
and translates his i/o on it, which can confuse GVD as stated in docs.
So, 2 questions :
  1) - There's a way to instruct winedbg to not change xterm ?
  2) - There's a volunteer with enough skills on winedbg that can
         help me to write GVD patch ? :-)

Regards

Max