Borland linker and VirtualQuery

Vassilis Virvilis vasvir at iit.demokritos.gr
Mon Jul 8 08:08:33 CDT 2002

Halo,

The attached patch (resurrected from) wine-users through google
searching fixes indeed the borland command line tools (version 5.5.1
freely downloadable on the internet).

Given that I am not familiar with the win32 API, this patch looks
hackish and special cased (admitted also by its author, Gerard Patel)
but still it is too useful. Since this question has never surfaced to
wine-devel I would like to ask what is required for the patch to become
acceptable. If it is something doable I will give it a try, otherwise I
will file a report in the wine bugzilla database.

Any way thanks in adavance.

    .Bill