about programming books

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Jul 8 14:11:20 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I just created
http://wine.codeweavers.com/fom-meta/cache/831.html
to list all the Windows programming books I own (16 books ! ;-)

I'd be happy if some other people could add an entry, too.
That way we'd have an amazing information resource whenever needed.

Hmm, I just hope you've got editing capabilities on this page.
If you're unable to add something, then please tell me.
(or just edit an entry in some FOM category where you're able to edit it,
I'll move it there then)

Of course I will add more details of the books to the page once I feel
bored (actually a separate page per book within a sub category per author
would probably be better).

Thanks !

--
Microsoft Licensing 6.0: "Pay us now in advance, so that we can own you later."