Bad exe

admiral coeyman admiral at corner.net
Tue Jul 9 01:35:45 CDT 2002

Group,
	While running tests at my end, I found an odd problem that seems to have
developed out of the blue.  It seems that only 32 bit dos executables will now
run on my system.  All of the 16-bit executables that I've been using for the
past few years generate 'bad exe' errors.  I've redownloaded most of the tree
and nothing has fixed this problem.
	Before I look too deep, is this a problem that anybody else has?  It's
possible that my local tree has been damaged or that my development tools are
not right.
	God Bless,
		--Robert 'Admiral' Coeyman
[I've had vga planets 4.0 running.]

--
---
May you live as long as you wish and age but a single day.
http://www.dotguy.net/                 admiral at corner.net
Webmaster/ Linux Administrator         Computer Co-Op/CornerNet