=?gb2312?B?YWJvdXQgWElNIHN1cHBvcnQgb24gd2luZQ==?=

rain shaw shyguy at 163.net
Tue Jul 9 01:34:22 CDT 2002

Hi all,
  I do apply some patches to the wine source according to some tips in bugs library,and I can input chinese in notepad now.
  But,every time window was created,will the input method popup.For example,if a message box popped up,the xim will popup as well.
  It seems that we called the XIM related Xlib function every time new window was created.
  Would u please give me some suggestions about how to disable create and open XIM while create non-text-input related window? in other word,how to determin the x-window that going to be created is a control that need input method ?
  Thanx!