wine source doubts

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Jul 9 02:40:02 CDT 2002

    Preetham> Hi All: I am a newbie to wine. I have a few queries.  1. I
    Preetham> downloaded the wine source from cvs, however, is there any
    Preetham> document as to where i can start lookin into the code.?

I don't understand your question. You have the code, so what stops you from
looking at it. To get a glimpse where ite going on what will take some time
however. Start e.g. so look where some isolated functionality is
implemented, like the iternet functionality in ../wine/dll/wininet.

    Preetham> 2. Where is the program(wine loader) that loads a .ece file
    Preetham> located in the source.  Appriciate the help.  Regards,

../wine/loader

    Preetham> Preetham <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0

Please, no HTML in mail.

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de