Any advice on how to debug this?

Medland, Bill Bill.Medland at accpac.com
Tue Jul 9 16:51:32 CDT 2002

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The application runs reasonably with builtin comctl32/commctrl but there are
some alignment issues which I suspect might be corrected by using the native
one.

However when I try running with native ones I get two debug consoles and the
application continues.  (Not a problem).  Basically the main program starts
two other programs as OLE servers and they load and init commctl32.dll.

The stack traces in both cases are similar and indicate to me that the
processes have ended up executing data.
However by the time I get to disassemble the code referred to by the
backtrace the code isn't there any longer.

What's my best bet for tracking this down?

I've tried winedbg with as many BreakOn.. set as possible but the processes
seem to disappear from under the winedbg processes

Bill