about XIM support on wine

Mike McCormack mikem at codeweavers.com
Wed Jul 10 13:34:48 CDT 2002

Hi,

The best solution for the time being is to use Over-the-top entry, so
that characters you type are shown in a small child window rather than a
seperate window.

If you're feeling keen, then you could try and interface XIM to
Microsoft's own input context stuff (see ImmGetContext in imm32.dll).

Do you have any patches for us to try out?

Mike