winedbg font selection?

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Wed Jul 10 14:15:02 CDT 2002

Carl Sopchak wrote:

>Is there a way to set the font used by winedbg?  The font that it is using on
>my machine is too small with the monitor resolution set at 1600x1200 (which I
>want to keep).  I'd like to bump the size up a few points...
>
>Thanks for the help,
>
>Carl

I'd love to know how to do this also. I have settings in my ~/.Xdefaults
file for xterm, which winedbg seems to use when it gets launched, but
they don't work. My guess is that you'd have to add a line to your
~/.Xdefaults file for winedbg. Here are my entries for emacs and xterm,
but I'm not sure how to do it for winedbg, a coworker of mine wrote this
Xdefaults and I just got a copy of his.

---

#define FIXED14
-*-lucidatypewriter-*-r-normal-sans-14-140-75-75-m-90-iso8859-1

#if HEIGHT == 1024
  emacs*font:FIXED14
  emacs*geometry: 80x64+524-0
  !emacs*geometry: 80x60-0-0