winedbg font selection?

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Wed Jul 10 14:45:27 CDT 2002

Andreas Mohr wrote:

>On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 10:50:03AM -0400, Carl Sopchak wrote:
>

>>Is there a way to set the font used by winedbg?  The font that it is using on
>>my machine is too small with the monitor resolution set at 1600x1200 (which I
>>want to keep).  I'd like to bump the size up a few points...
>>

>Of course you're aware of the fact that wineconsole has a context menu,
>right ?
>
>;-))
>
>Andreas "Why does nobody ever realize simple things" Mohr

Well, that's the problem with context menus, by definition, they're
hidden. Although, since xterm has one, I guess I should've figured that
one out too. But do you really want to change the size every time it
launches? not if you're actually doing some debugging.

and I've read the debugger documentation on winehq, and I don't recall
that menu being mentioned.

--
michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer